Handling entire HR operations Admin/General, Payroll & Compliance, Functions of an HRBP, Exits & Onboarding.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Consistently recruit excellent staff when the need arises.
2. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
3. Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
4. Excellent vendor management and negotiation skills.
5. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
6. Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
7. Conducting performance and wage reviews.
8. Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
9. Creating clear and concise reports.
10. Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
11. Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
12. Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
13. Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
14. Will be an individual contributor as of now. And lead a team of junior human resource managers in future.
1. Needs to have good management and team leadership skills.
2. Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
3. Needs to be a multitasker and must have a problem-solving attitude.
4. Good with MS office tools.
5. Must be willing to dedicate his time to the growth and streamlining of the operational process for the company.
6. Must understand that his job role would require him to travel to locations of operation.
1. It has to be a MALE Candidate and must be willing and flexible to work from Office and on the field.
2. Must be a Bangalore Localite
3. The notice period in case he is selected should be 30 to max 45 days.
4. Must also be willing to extend his working hours as it is a start-up that requires setting up of the process.
5. CTC is 6 LPA